No-Churn Pumpkin Pie Spice Ice Cream Recipe: 5-Ingredient Pumpkin Ice Cream Is Summer & Fall Colliding in the Best Way by 30Seconds Food
If it's still hot in your neck of the woods but you're craving pumpkin pie spice, this easy no-churn pumpkin pie spice ice cream is calling your name! Creamy, silky, easy and with no ice cream maker needed, how can you go wrong?
Prep Time: 10 minutes plus 4 to 5 hours to freeze
Cook Time: 0 hours
Total Time: 5 hours and 10 minutes
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 2 cups heavy cream
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the sweetened condensed milk, pumpkin puree, vanilla and pumpkin pie spice in a large bowl. Mix with an electric mixer until smooth and well combined.
- Pour the heavy cream into a bowl. Beat with an electric mixer until stiff peaks form, about 3 minutes.
- Fold the whipped cream into the sweetened condensed milk mixture.
- Pour the mixture into a loaf pan, cover and freeze until solid, about 4 to 5 hours.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Electric Mixers $12 & Up
Loaf Pans $6 & Up
Sweetened Condensed Milk $2 & Up
Pumpkin Pie Spice $4 & Up
Pumpkin Puree $2 & Up
Vanilla $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.