5-Ingredient Pumpkin Spice Ice Cream Recipe Is Pumpkin Pie In a Scoop by 30Seconds Food
If you love all things pumpkin spice, but want to try it in a different way, this easy no-churn pumpkin pie ice cream recipe is calling your name! Creamy, silky, easy and with no ice cream maker needed, how can you go wrong?
Prep Time: 10 minutes plus 4 to 5 hours to freeze
Cook Time: 0 hours
Total Time: 5 hours and 10 minutes
Servings: 6 to 8
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 2 cups heavy cream
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the sweetened condensed milk, pumpkin puree, vanilla and pumpkin pie spice in a large bowl. Mix with an electric mixer until smooth and well combined.
- Pour the heavy cream into a bowl. Beat with an electric mixer until stiff peaks form, about 3 minutes.
- Fold the whipped cream into the sweetened condensed milk mixture.
- Pour the mixture into a loaf pan, cover and freeze until solid, about 4 to 5 hours.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.