Amish Baked Corn Pudding Recipe: This Amish Corn Casserole Recipe Is Creaminess Overload by 30Seconds Food
If you want to make this corn recipe even more delish, throw in some crisp cooked bacon. Yum, right?
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes
Servings: 4 to 6
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 can (15 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (14 ounces) cream-style corn
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Whisk together the sugar and flour in a bowl. Add the eggs, milk, butter and both corns. Season with salt and pepper. Stir to combine.
- Pour the mixture into a lightly greased baking dish. Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 45 minutes. If using the cheddar cheese, add it to the top about 5 minutes before cooking is done.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Baking Dishes $9 & Up
Cream Style Corn $1 & Up
Whole Kernel Corn $1 & Up
Granulated Sugar $2 & Up
Flour $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.