Charred Asian Broccoli Kebabs Recipe With Gochujang Is an Exciting New Way to Broccoli by 30Seconds Food
Broccoli florets are bathed in an Asian-inspired marinade and then grilled to perfection. Serve this easy broccoli kebab recipe as a side dish, appetizer, vegetarian main dish or as a light, healthy dinner with a baked sweet potato or salad.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 to 12 minutes
Total Time: 20 to 22 minutes
Servings: 4 to 6
- 1 head broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon gochujang, plus more for serving
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- sesame seeds, for garnish (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Put the broccoli florets into a bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Combine the olive oil, sesame oil, soy sauce, gochujang, honey and rice wine vinegar. Whisk to combine. Pour the mixture over the broccoli and toss to coat.
- Thread the broccoli on metal skewers or wooden skewers that have been soaked in water for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the outdoor grill or indoor grill to medium heat. Cook the kebabs, turning often, until tender and beginning to char, about 10 to 12 minutes. Serve with additional gochujang and sprinkle with sesame seeds, if desired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Metal Skewers $5 & Up
Wooden Skewers $4 & Up
Indoor Grills $25 & Up
Outdoor Grills $20 & Up
Soy Sauce $3 & Up
Rice Wine Vinegar $3 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
Sesame Oil $3 & Up
Gochujang $4 & Up
Honey $4 & Up
Sesame Seeds $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.