One Bite & You'll Put Giada De Laurentiis's Gluten-free, Dairy-free Banana Bread Brownies Recipe On Repeat by 30Seconds Food
Celebrity Chef Giada De Laurentiis shared her banana bread brownie recipe – and her followers went wild! "Half banana bread, half brownie, no dairy, no gluten and barely any added sugar? This is a delicious dessert you can definitely feel good about!" she writes on her Instagram post.
We couldn't agree more! One bite and we think you'll put Giada De Laurentiis's banana bread brownies recipe on repeat. If you're a fan of banana bread or of brownies, this amazing snack recipe has you covered. What a bonus that this "baking therapy" recipe is dairy-free and gluten-free, with only 1 tablespoon of sugar. Yes, you read that right!
Rumor has it that some of Giada De Laurentiis's fans are making these brownies three times a week. And, we can understand why. So good!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 40 to 45 minutes
Total Time: 50 to 55 minutes
- 3 bananas, very ripe
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 3 tablespoon coconut oil, melted and cooled
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup quick oats
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup bittersweet chocolate chips
Here's how to make it:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Oil an 8x8-inch pan with coconut oil and line with one strip of parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, use a fork to mash together the bananas, almond butter, coconut oil, almond milk, sugar and salt until almost smooth and just a few lumps remain.
- Add the almond flour, oats and baking powder. Fold the dry ingredients into the wet until combined. Pour half of the batter into the prepared pan.
- To the remaining batter, add the cocoa powder and chocolate chips. Pour the chocolate mixture on top of the plain batter and spread gently.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until just set. Allow to cool completely in the pan before cutting into squares.
Photo Credit: Elizabeth Newman
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Recipe cooking times and servings are approximate. Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
8x8-inch Baking Pans $8 & Up
Almond Butter $4 & Up
Coconut Oil $5 & Up
Sugar $2 & Up
Almond Flour $6 & Up
Quick Oats $2 & Up
Baking Powder $2 & Up
Unsweetened Cocoa Powder $2 & Up
Bittersweet Chocolate Chips $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
It's annoying when a recipes the "total time" is longer than stated.