Banana Bread Brownies Recipe: You May Put Giada De Laurentiis' Gluten-free, Dairy-free Banana Bread Brownie Recipe On Repeat by 30Seconds Food
Celebrity Chef Giada De Laurentiis shared her banana bread brownie recipe – and her followers went wild! "Half banana bread, half brownie, no dairy, no gluten and barely any added sugar? This is a delicious dessert you can definitely feel good about!" she writes on her Instagram post. It's said that some of her fans are making these brownies three times a week.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 40 to 45 minutes
Total Time: 50 to 55 minutes
- 3 bananas, very ripe
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 3 tablespoon coconut oil, melted and cooled
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup quick oats
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup bittersweet chocolate chips
Here's how to make it:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Oil an 8x8-inch pan with coconut oil and line with one strip of parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, use a fork to mash together the bananas, almond butter, coconut oil, almond milk, sugar and salt until almost smooth and just a few lumps remain.
- Add the almond flour, oats and baking powder. Fold the dry ingredients into the wet until combined. Pour half of the batter into the prepared pan.
- To the remaining batter, add the cocoa powder and chocolate chips. Pour the chocolate mixture on top of the plain batter and spread gently.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until just set. Allow to cool completely in the pan before cutting into squares.
Photo Credit: Elizabeth Newman
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
8x8-inch Baking Pans $8 & Up
Almond Butter $4 & Up
Coconut Oil $5 & Up
Sugar $2 & Up
Almond Flour $6 & Up
Quick Oats $2 & Up
Baking Powder $2 & Up
Unsweetened Cocoa Powder $2 & Up
Bittersweet Chocolate Chips $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.