Moist Blueberry Cake Recipe: An Easy Blueberry Cake Recipe Worth Sharing by 30Seconds Food
Blueberry pie is divine, but if you want something different, try this easy blueberry cake recipe. This blueberry cake is moist and full of plump, juicy blueberries. Wild blueberries make it even better!
The batter is simple: butter, sugar, vanilla, eggs, flour, baking powder, milk and blueberries. You can use fresh of frozen blueberries for this recipe. The batter is poured into a 13x9-inch cake pan and baked for about 40 minutes. Dust with powdered sugar and it's ready to delight your friends, family or guests.
This cake bakes in a 13x9-inch baking pan, but you could divide the batter into two square cake pans so you can share. Be sure the butter is at room temperature before mixing it with the sugar. Serve this moist blueberry cake for dessert or even breakfast or brunch.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes
- 1 stick (8 tablespoons) butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- dash of salt
- 2/3 cup milk
- 2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- powdered sugar, for dusting
Here's how to make it:
- Cream the butter and sugar until fluffy with an electric mixer. Add the eggs and vanilla. Mix well.
- Combine the flour, baking powder and salt in a bowl. Start adding the dry ingredients slowly, alternating with the milk, until everything is combined.
- Fold in the blueberries.
- Pour the batter into a 13x9-inch baking pan that's been sprayed with nonstick cooking spray. Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 40 minutes. Cool and dust with powdered sugar, if desired.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Electric Mixers $12 & Up
Flour $2 & Up
Powdered Sugar $2 & Up
Vanilla Extract $4 & Up
Baking Powder $2 & Up
Granulated Sugar $2 & Up
13x9-inch Baking Pans $9 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.