Best Spinach Dip Recipe: This Creamy Spinach Dip Recipe Is a Classic by Donna John
This classic spinach dip recipe is a must-have at all our family functions – from baby showers to holidays to birthday parties. Serve this creamy spinach dip with crackers (we like Wheat Thins), tortilla chips or fresh vegetables.
Prep Time: 5 minutes plus 1 hour to chill
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time 1 hour and 5 minutes
- 1 box (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise (I use Hellman's Real Mayonnaise)
- 1 package dry vegetable soup mix (I use Knorr Vegetable Soup Mix)
- 4 green onions, chopped
Here's how to make it:
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Mix well. Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Dry Vegetable Soup Mix $2 & Up
Knorr Vegetable Soup Mix $2 & Up
Mayonnaise $2 & Up
Hellman's Real Mayonnaise $3 & Up
Wheat Thins $3 & Up
Crackers $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.