Healing Broth Recipe: Start the Week By Making This Easy, Nutritious Broth Recipe for Body & Mind by 30Seconds Food
This nutritious healing broth recipe is packed with vitamins and minerals that may help nourish your body and mind, like carrots, onions, garlic, parsley, shiitake mushrooms, ginger and turmeric. Store this healing broth in the refrigerator and sip on it throughout the day or have a bowl for lunch or dinner.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour
Total Time: 1 hour and 15 minutes
- 2 carrots, chopped
- 1 small sweet potato, diced
- 1 cup parsley, finely chopped
- 1 cup shiitake mushrooms
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 2 ribs celery, chopped
- 2 onions, sliced
- 8 cloves garlic, minced
- 1-inch piece fresh ginger
- 1-inch piece fresh turmeric root
- 8 cups water
- crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Put all the ingredients into a large soup pot. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer gently for 1 hour.
- Strain the broth into an airtight container.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.