4-Ingredient Teriyaki Marinade Recipe: An Easy Asian Marinade Recipe for Steak, Fish, Chicken or Pork by 30Seconds Food
You could also throw in some fresh herbs or even some crushed red pepper flakes for a little spice. Store the prepared teriyaki marinade in the refrigerator until ready to use.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 1 1/2 cups soy sauce
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 1-inch piece ginger, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
Here's how to make it:
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl.
Here's how to use it:
- Put your protein into a plastic food storage zipper bag.
- Pour in desired amount of marinade.
- Allow to marinate at least 1 hour and up to overnight, depending on the protein.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.