Tasty Ground Pork Scrambled Eggs Recipe: This Interesting Pork & Egg Recipe Is Keto Friendly by 30Seconds Food
Pork and eggs are in fried rice, so why can't they stand alone – together? (Got you thinking, don't we?) Shake up breakfast or brunch with this easy ground pork and egg recipe. If you like things spicy, throw in that Thai chile.
Prep Time: 2 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 7 minutes
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup ground pork (you could use ground chicken or ground beef)
- 2 teaspoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 Thai chile (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Put the eggs into a bowl. Add the soy sauce and season with pepper. Beat well.
- Melt the butter in a frying pan. Add the ground pork and Thai chile, if using, and cook until cooked through and browned.
- Pour in the egg mixture. Cook, stirring, until desired doneness.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Frying Pans $8 & Up
Spatulas $5 & Up
Black Pepper $2 & Up
Low Sodium Soy Sauce $3 & Up
Egg Cookbooks $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.