Cheesy Jalapeno Popper Dip Recipe With Bacon Is How to Chip & Dip by 30Seconds Food
You won't be able to stop dipping those chips into this addictive cheesy jalapeno popper dip recipe. The addition of bacon puts it over the top.
Serve this creamy dip recipe with tortilla chips or fresh raw vegetables. It's perfect for football parties, tailgating and family get-togethers.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 to 25 minutes
Total Time: 30 to 35 minutes
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (divided)
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese (divided)
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chiles, drained
- 1 can (4 ounces) diced jalapeno peppers, drained
- 4 slices bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- fresh jalapeno slices (optional)
- chopped green onions
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the cream cheese, mayonnaise, 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, 1/4 cup Parmesan, green chiles and jalapenos. Mix well. Pour into a casserole dish.
- Top with the remaining Parmesan, cheddar cheese, crumbled bacon and sliced jalapeno.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 20 to 25 minutes. Garnish with chopped green onions.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Casserole Dishes $9 & Up
Diced Jalapenos $2 & Up
Chopped Green Chiles $2 & Up
Tortilla Chips $3 & Up
Mayonnaise $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.