Sink Your Chips Into This Easy, Cheesy Baked Spinach Artichoke Dip Recipe by Elisa Schmitz, 30Seconds
Craving something creamy to sink your chips into? This easy, cheesy baked spinach artichoke dip recipe will kill those cravings in a single bite. But fair warning: one bite of this flavorful artichoke spinach dip recipe won't be nearly enough.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 to 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 to 30 minutes
Servings: 4 to 6
- 5 ounces chopped baby spinach, steamed and squeezed dry
- 12 ounces artichoke hearts, drained and diced fine
- 1/3 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup shredded Asiago cheese
- 8 ounces plain cream cheese, whipped
- 2/3 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper (or to taste)
Here's how to make it:
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and stir until well blended.
- Pour mixture into a casserole dish sprayed with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle with additional cheese, if desired.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes in a preheated 400-degree F oven, or until heated through and golden brown.
- Serve with baked pita chips, crackers, sliced vegetables or tortilla chips.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Casserole Dishes $8 & Up
Artichoke Hearts $3 & Up
Cayenne Pepper $3 & Up
Sea Salt $2 & Up
Black Pepper $2 & Up
Tortilla Chips $2 & Up
Crackers $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.