5-Minute No-Mayonnaise Cole Slaw Recipe: This Healthy 4-Ingredient Cole Slaw Recipe Is Mayo Free by 30Seconds Food
Salads Side Dishes Vegan
2 years ago
Add to collection
This healthy vinegar-based cole slaw recipe has a creamy dressing that contains no mayonnaise, which makes it perfect for outdoor get-togethers. It's also vegan!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
Servings: 4 to 6
- 1 bag (15 ounces) cole slaw mix
- chopped fresh herbs (optional)
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
Here's how to make it:
- Pour the cole slaw mix into a large bowl. Add the fresh herbs, if using.
- In a small bowl, combine the vinegar, maple syrup and mustard. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour the dressing over the cole slaw mix. Mix well. Add more salt and pepper, if needed. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Large Salad Bowls $9 & Up
Maple Syrup $4 & Up
Dijon Mustard $2 & Up
Apple Cider Vinegar $1 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.