Quick No-Mayonnaise Potato Salad Recipe: This Healthier Herbed Potato Salad Recipe Is Mayo Free by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 5 to 7 minutes
Total Time: 25 to 27 minutes
Servings: 6 to 8
- 2 pounds small red or white potatoes, cut into pieces
- 3 stalks celery, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup Italian flat leaf parsley leaves
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 3 cloves garlic
- black pepper
Here's how to make it:
- Cook the potatoes in salted, boiling water until tender, about 5 to 7 minutes. Drain, reserving 1/4 cup of the cooking water. Put the hot potatoes into a large bowl.
- Put the olive oil, parsley, dill, green onions, lemon juice, mustard and garlic into a blender. Season with freshly ground black pepper. Pulse until herbs are chopped. Add the cooking water and continue to pulse until just blended.
- Pour the dressing over the potatoes. Toss to coat. Let the potatoes sit about 10 to 15 minutes to soak up the dressing.
- Fold in the celery, 1/4 cup chopped green onions, 1 tablespoon parsley and 1 tablespoon dill. Season with salt and pepper.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Blenders $20 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
Dijon Mustard $2 & Up
Black Pepper $2 & Up
Portable Salad Bowls $9 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.