Rosemary Sweet Potatoes Recipe: Oven-baked Rosemary Sweet Potato Wedges Are Pure Gold by 30Seconds Food
Slightly crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside, these oven-baked rosemary sweet potato wedges are addictive. If you don't want to use butter, use all olive oil instead. Serve with chicken, beef, pork or even seafood.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- 3 - 4 sweet potatoes, washed, peeled and cut into wedges
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary leaves, chopped (if you don't have fresh rosemary, use dried rosemary)
Here's how to make it:
- Put the sweet potatoes onto a baking sheet. Drizzle with the butter and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with the rosemary. Toss to coat and spread into a single layer.
- Bake in a preheated 400-degree F oven for about 30 minutes or until golden brown.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.