Sticky Chicken Wings Recipe: 5-Ingredient Baked Chicken Wings Are Worth Getting Sticky Fingers For by 30Seconds Food
Grab the napkins because you are going to need them! If you're a fan of chicken wings, get excited for a fun appetizer, snack or dinner idea. This sticky, spicy and sweet pepper jelly baked chicken wings recipe hits on all notes.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
- 3 pounds chicken wings, cut into drumettes and flats
- 1 1/2 cups pepper jelly
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons butter
Here's how to make it:
- Sprinkle the chicken with salt and pepper. Place on a baking sheet. Bake in a preheated 450-degree F oven until browned and crispy, about 20 minutes. Flip them over and cook about 15 minutes more.
- While the chicken cooks, combine the pepper jelly, vinegar, hot sauce and butter in a saucepot. Cook on low until melted together and hot. Set aside.
- When chicken is cooked through and crispy, remove them from the oven and put them into a large bowl. Pour the sauce over and toss to coat. Serve immediately.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Saucepots $10 & Up
Baking Sheets $8 & Up
Pepper Jelly $4 & Up
Apple Cider Vinegar $2 & Up
Hot Sauce $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.