Pepper Jelly Glazed Chicken Wings Recipe: 5-Ingredient Baked Chicken Wings Are Worth Getting Sticky Fingers For by 30Seconds Food
Grab the napkins because you are going to need them! If you're a fan of chicken wings, get excited for a fun appetizer, snack or dinner idea. These sticky, spicy and sweet pepper jelly baked chicken wings hit on all notes.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
- 3 pounds chicken wings, cut into drumettes and flats
- 1 1/2 cups pepper jelly
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons butter
Here's how to make them:
- Sprinkle the chicken with salt and pepper. Place on a baking sheet. Bake in a preheated 450-degree F oven until browned and crispy, about 20 minutes. Flip them over and cook about 15 minutes more.
- While the chicken cooks, combine the pepper jelly, vinegar, hot sauce and butter in a saucepot. Cook on low until melted together and hot. Set aside.
- When chicken is cooked through and crispy, remove them from the oven and put them into a large bowl. Pour the sauce over and toss to coat. Serve immediately.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Saucepots $10 & Up
Baking Sheets $8 & Up
Pepper Jelly $4 & Up
Apple Cider Vinegar $2 & Up
Hot Sauce $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.