Best Swiss Steak Recipe: This Tender Slow-cooker Swiss Steak Recipe May Help You Adult by Donna John
This is one of the first recipes I ever made when I got married and started adulting back in the late '80s. Nothing makes you feel as grown up as serving a really good meal to your husband and parents. Score. This easy slow-cooker Swiss steak recipe has stood the test of time. It's great served with mashed potatoes.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 7 to 8 hours
Total Time: 7 to 8 hours
Servings: 4 to 6
- 1 1/2 - 2 pounds round steak, cut into individual pieces
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 onions, sliced
- 2 green bell peppers, sliced
- 1 can (15 ounces) stewed tomatoes (do not drain)
- 1 cup beef broth
Here's how to make it:
- Season the round steak with salt and pepper and put it into a slow cooker.
- Add the remaining ingredients.
- Cover and cook on low for about 7 to 8 hours.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.