20-Minute Goulash Soup Recipe Will Comfort Your Soul (and Fill You Up) by 30Seconds Food
Ladle some of this hearty soup into a bowl, turn off the news, sit back and unwind for a while. You deserve it.
Cook Time: 15 to 18 minutes
Total Time: 20 to 23 minutes
Servings: 6 to 8
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 8 cups beef broth
- 1 can (28 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (29 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 can (6 ounces) tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 2 cups elbow macaroni
Here's how to make it:
- Brown the ground beef and onion in a large soup pot until cooked through, about 5 to 8 minutes. Add the garlic and cook 30 seconds.
- Add the remaining ingredients except elbow macaroni. Season with salt and pepper. Bring to a boil.
- Pour in the elbow macaroni. Reduce heat and simmer gently until macaroni is tender, about 10 minutes. Taste and add more salt and pepper, if needed.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.