Super Crispy Baked Smashed Potatoes Recipe: No Fork Required! by Java Hemmat
Let me spoil you with my crispy smashed potatoes! Buttery, garlicky, with a bold flavor, these perfect potatoes will hit the spot. No forks necessary.
This crispy potato recipe makes a family-pleasing side dish or even a fun appetizer with ranch dip. Delicious!
Prep Time: 0 minutes
Cook Time: 70 minutes
Total Time: 70 minutes
- 12 small potatoes
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon Marrakech or your favorite seasoning blend
- sea salt
- chopped parsley, for garnish
Here's how to make it:
- Boil the potatoes for 25 to 30 minutes until tender. Drain the potatoes and allow the steam to soak up all the moisture. The more dry the potatoes, the crispier they will be.
- In a small bowl, whisk butter, garlic and Marrakech spice blend.
- On a baking sheet, line up the potatoes, giving them some space to expand and smash each one with a fork or smasher. then, brush on the buttery marinade. Sprinkle sea salt.
- Bake about 45 minutes in a 400-degree F oven. Garnish with parsley.
Note: The Marrakech spice blend is a combination of coriander, cumin, turmeric, cinnamon, black pepper, ginger, cardamom, cloves and cayenne. If you don't have this spice blend, use your favorite seasonings.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Baking Sheets $9 & Up
Spice Blends $5 & Up
Sea Salt $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.