Marinated Tomato & Radish Salad Recipe With Dill: A Simple, Refreshing & Healthy Salad Recipe by 30Seconds Food
At the end of summer, baskets of fresh-picked tomatoes are overflowing. Use some of those tomatoes by making this healthy marinated tomato and radish salad that's flavored with fresh dill. If you don't like radishes, substitute one large cucumber.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 4 large tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 cup sliced radishes
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 3 tablespoons fresh chopped dill
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the tomatoes, radishes, green onions and dill in a large salad bowl. Toss. Season with salt and pepper.
- Combine all the dressing ingredients in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Pour over the tomato mixture. Toss to coat. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Let the salad marinate as long as you can to develop the flavors.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.