Belgian Waffles Recipe: Go Big With This Easy Belgian Waffle Recipe for Brunch or Breakfast by 30Seconds Food
Add to collection
Belgian waffles are lighter and usually bigger than regular, basic waffles. Fill the holes of this easy Belgian waffle recipe with our brown sugar syrup.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Servings: Makes 5 to 6 waffles
- 2 cups flour
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- dash of salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Whisk to combine.
- In another bowl, combine the eggs, milk, butter and vanilla.
- Stir the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients until just combined (it will have some lumps).
- Cook the batter in a preheated waffle iron that's been sprayed with nonstick cooking spray until golden brown. Serve with honey, maple syrup or fresh fruit.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Waffle Irons $10 & Up
All Purpose Flour $2 & Up
Sugar $3 & Up
Baking Powder $2 & Up
Vanilla Extract $4 & Up
Honey $4 & Up
Maple Syrup $5 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.