Pumpkin Pie Spice Roasted Pumpkin Seeds Recipe: Just Wow! This Healthy Fall Snack Recipe Is a Winner by 30Seconds Food
Roasted pumpkin seeds are a healthy, crunchy fall snack. (Learn about the many health benefits of pumpkin seeds.) If you're a fan of pumpkin pie spice, you're going to love this easy roasted pumpkin seeds recipe. Keep them handy for snacking or sprinkle on those fall vegetables and side dishes.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
Servings: Makes 2 cups
- 2 cups pumpkin seeds
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
Here's how to make it:
- Put all the ingredients into a bowl. Toss to coat.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Pour the pumpkin seeds onto the baking sheet and spread into a single layer.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 30 minutes. Remove from the oven and cool. Store in an airtight container.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.