Mediterranean Zucchini Rolls Recipe With Lemon & Feta Is Healthy Eating by 30Seconds Food
Grilled zucchini is always a healthy side dish option, but try stuffing them with feta, cream cheese, lemon and capers. Amazing!
This grilled zucchini rolls recipe is sure to become a family favorite. Serve as a side dish, snack, appetizer, lunch or a light dinner.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Servings: Makes about 20
- 3 - 4 zucchini, cut lengthwise into 1/4-inch slices
- olive oil
- 3/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup whipped cream cheese
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons capers
- crushed red pepper flakes, to taste
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the feta, cream cheese, lemon juice, lemon zest, capers and red pepper flakes in a bowl. Mix well. Season with salt and pepper.
- Preheat an outdoor grill or indoor grill to medium heat.
- Brush the zucchini with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Cook on the grill until grill marks form and zucchini softens, about 3 to 5 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Spread some of the filling on each zucchini slice and roll up. Place on a serving platter.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds!
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Outdoor Grills $30 & Up
Indoor Grills $20 & Up
Capers $3 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
Crushed Red Pepper Flakes $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.