Grilled Zucchini Rollups Recipe: Mediterranean Zucchini Rolls With Lemon & Feta Are Guilt-free Snacks by 30Seconds Food
Grilled zucchini is always a healthy side dish option, but try stuffing them with feta, cream cheese, lemon and capers. Amazing! This grilled zucchini rolls recipe is sure to become a family favorite.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Servings: Makes about 20
- 3 - 4 zucchini, cut lengthwise into 1/4-inch slices
- olive oil
- 3/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup whipped cream cheese
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons capers
- crushed red pepper flakes, to taste
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the feta, cream cheese, lemon juice, lemon zest, capers and red pepper flakes in a bowl. Mix well. Season with salt and pepper.
- Preheat an outdoor grill or indoor grill to medium heat.
- Brush the zucchini with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Cook on the grill until grill marks form and zucchini softens, about 3 to 5 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Spread some of the filling on each zucchini slice and roll up. Place on a serving platter.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Outdoor Grills $30 & Up
Indoor Grills $20 & Up
Capers $3 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
Crushed Red Pepper Flakes $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.