6-Ingredient Chocolate Peanut Butter Energy Balls Recipe May Put a Little Pep In Your Step by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup peanut butter or nut butter
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate chips
Here's how to make it:
- Grind the oatmeal in a food processor or blender until a powder forms.
- Add the peanut butter, honey, vanilla and cinnamon. Pulse until well combined. Pour into a mixing bowl.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Roll the mixture into balls. Roll in additional oats, if desired. Refrigerate until ready to eat.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.