Disney's Official Churros Recipe: The Famous Disney Cinnamon-Sugar Churro Bites Recipe by 30Seconds Food
If you missed visiting Disney because of the pandemic, you can still enjoy some of their famous snacks and desserts at home. Not only did they release their Dole Whip recipe, but also the churro bites recipe! Here is Disney's recipe for cinnamon-sugar churro bites that you can make today.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 cup water
- 8 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon (divided)
- 1 1/4 cups flour
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup sugar
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the water, butter, salt and 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon in a saucepot. Bring to a rolling boil and reduce heat to low.
- Add the flour and stir vigorously until a dough forms. Remove from heat and let it rest for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Add the eggs, one at a time, and stir until combined. Set aside.
- Heat the oil in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat until it's 350 degrees F.
- Spoon the dough into a piping bag that's fitted with a star tip. Cut strips of dough over the saucepan with kitchen scissors into the hot oil. Repeat until churros fill the saucepan. Fry until golden brown and remove with a slotted spoon to paper towels to drain.
- Combine the remaining cinnamon and the sugar in a bowl. Toss churros until well coated.
Source: Disney Food Blog
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Saucepots $10 & Up
Kitchen Scissors $6 & Up
Piping Bags $5 & Up
Star Tips $1 & Up
Ground Cinnamon $2 & Up
Granulated Sugar $2 & Up
Flour $2 & Up
Vegetable Oil $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.