Easy Matcha Waffles Recipe: A Wholesome, Healthy Matcha Green Tea Waffle Recipe by 30Seconds Food
The health benefits of matcha tea have been proven. But if you don't want to drink matcha tea, how can you add it to your healthy diet? Think waffles! This easy matcha waffle recipe is full of wholesome ingredients and is a fun new way to eat waffles.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Servings: Makes about 6 waffles
- 2 cups flour or gluten-free flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 teaspoons matcha powder
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 1/4 cups almond milk or your favorite nut milk
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
Here's how to make it:
- Put the flour, baking powder, baking soda and matcha powder into a bowl.
- Put the eggs, honey, vanilla, almond milk and coconut oil in another bowl.
- Stir the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients.
- Cook the batter in a waffle iron that's been preheated to medium-low for about 3 minutes or until cooked through.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Waffle Irons $10 & Up
All Purpose Flour $2 & Up
Gluten-free Flour $3 & Up
Baking Soda $1 & Up
Baking Powder $2 & Up
Matcha Powder $6 & Up
Honey $3 & Up
Vanilla $4 & Up
Coconut Oil $5 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.