The Easiest Vodka Sauce Recipe: This 5-Ingredient Vodka Sauce Recipe Is Remarkably Rich & Creamy by 30Seconds Food
Chef Luigi Franzese from Orsini's restaurant in New York and Pasquale Bruno Jr., author of The Ultimate Pasta Cookbook, both lay claim to inventing vodka sauce. We don't know who did, we're just happy they created it. This easy vodka sauce recipe is velvety, rich and oh, so good. Serve over your favorite pasta or drizzle over chicken breasts. You could even make lasagna with it.
Prep Time: 2 minutes
Cook Time: 65 minutes
Total Time: 67 minutes
Servings: 4 to 6
- 1 stick butter
- 1 onion, chopped fine
- 1 cup vodka
- 2 cans (28 ounces each) crushed tomatoes
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
Here's how to make it:
- Melt the butter in a skillet. Add the onion and cook until soft and beginning to brown, about 5 minutes.
- Add the vodka and gently simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Pour in the tomatoes. Cook on low heat, stirring often, about 30 minutes.
- Add the cream and continue to gently simmer about 20 more minutes.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Skillets $10 & Up
Pasta $1 & Up
Crushed Tomatoes $2 & Up
Pasta Bowls $7 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.