4-Ingredient Blueberry Energy Balls Recipe: Energize With Blueberries, Almonds & Oats by 30Seconds Food
Blueberries have never tasted so good. This easy blueberry energy balls recipe is packed with energizing ingredients like dates, oats and nut butter. Delish! If you want to add more flavor and sweetness, roll in flaked coconut.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes plus 1 hour to chill
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries, thawed, or fresh blueberries
- 6 Medjool dates
- 1/2 cup oats (you can use gluten-free oats)
- 1/4 cup almond butter or other nut butter
Here's how to make it:
- Put all the ingredients into a blender or food processor. Pulse until combined.
- Roll the mixture into balls and put into a container. Refrigerate at least an hour before eating.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Blenders $20 & Up
Food Processors $30 & Up
Medjool Dates $6 & Up
Oats $2 & Up
Gluten-free Oats $3 & Up
Almond Butter $3 & Up
Nut Butters $3 & Up
Flaked Coconut $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.