Marvelously Moist Lemon-Glazed Blueberry Muffins Recipe by 30Seconds Food
Lemon and blueberries are a match made in baking heaven. Skip the box blueberry muffin mixes and make this easy blueberry muffin recipe with a refreshing lemon glaze. It's so easy!
The moist, tart blueberries are in a lemony, vanilla batter and topped with a sweet lemon glaze. Keep a basket of these muffins out for snacking, breakfast or dessert.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Servings: Makes about 12 muffins
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 3 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
Here's how to make them:
- Combine the flour, sugar and baking powder in a bowl.
- In another bowl, combine the oil, egg, milk, lemon juice, lemon zest and vanilla.
- Combine the wet ingredients with the dry ingredients.
- Fold in the blueberries.
- Pour the batter into muffin tins lined with baking liners. Bake in a preheated 400-degree F oven for about 15 minutes.
- To make the glaze, stir together the powdered sugar and lemon juice in a bowl. Spoon over the muffins.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Baking Powder $2 & Up
Flour $2 & Up
Sugar $2 & Up
Powdered Sugar $2 & Up
Muffin Tins $7 & Up
Baking Liners $4 & Up
Vegetable Oil $2 & Up
Vanilla Extract $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.