Carrot Cream Cheese Rollups Recipe: This Creamy Carrot Pinwheels Recipe Is a Healthy, Flavorful Appetizer by 30Seconds Food
Have you ever enjoyed a tortilla rollup at a party or gathering? You can re-create those delicious pinwheel appetizers at home. But instead of the same old recipe, try this flavorful rollups recipe that features carrots mixed into seasoned cream cheese. Everyone will thank you – and probably request this healthy pinwheels recipe for their next get-together. These rollups also make an easy afternoon snack or light lunch.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 box (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon minced chives or green onion tops (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 6 flour tortillas
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the carrots, cream cheese, chives, onion powder and garlic powder in a bowl. Mix well.
- Lay the tortillas out and spread the filling over them.
- Roll up.
- Cut into pinwheels. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.