Aromatic Rosemary Croutons Recipe Adds Herb-licious Flavor to Salads by Donna John
Crank up your croutons by making this easy rosemary croutons recipe. Toss these tasty herb-licious croutons on salads and drizzle with your favorite salad dressing, or try our lemon vinaigrette salad dressing. Use whatever bread you have on hand, from plain sandwich bread to French bread to rolls. You won't believe the delicious flavor boost!
To make the rosemary croutons you'll need bread (your fave) dried or fresh rosemary, olive oil and black pepper. Simply cut or tear the bread into pieces and put them onto a baking sheet. Sprinkle with black pepper and then drizzle with olive oil. Next put them into the oven and bake until dried and golden brown. The smell as these croutons bake is incredible.
Feel free to experiment with different herbs for these homemade croutons. Thyme, oregano, basil or parsley flakes would work. But really, what smells better than fresh rosemary?
Prep Time: 2 minutes
Cook Time: 5 to 8 minutes
Total Time: 7 to 10 minutes
- bread (I used plain sandwich bread)
- dried rosemary or fresh rosemary, to taste (I used fresh rosemary)
- olive oil
- black pepper
Here's how to make it:
- Cut or tear the bread into pieces and put them into a baking pan.
- Sprinkle with black pepper and rosemary. Drizzle with olive oil. Toss to coat.
- Bake in a preheated 425-degree F oven until dried and golden brown, about 5 to 8 minutes. Watch them closely because they go from ready to ruined quickly!
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.