Thai Basil Pork Recipe: This 10-Minute Stir-fried Ground Pork Recipe Is What Fast Food Should Be by 30Seconds Food
Who needs to drive through for dinner when you can make this flavorful Thai pork recipe in 10 minutes? Kick that greasy burger to the curb.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup chopped onion or shallots
- 1 1/2 pounds ground pork
- 4 - 5 Thai chile peppers (remove seeds for less heat)
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 teaspoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 cup fresh Thai basil leaves or regular basil
Here's how to make it:
- Heat the oil in a large skillet or wok over medium heat. Add the onion and garlic. Cook, stirring, about 30 seconds.
- Turn heat to medium-high and add the pork. Cook, breaking it up as you stir, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the chile peppers, oyster, sauce, fish sauce, soy sauce and brown sugar. Cook about 1 minute.
- Stir in the basil leaves. Serve over rice, if desired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Skillets $10 & Up
Woks $12 & Up
Fish Sauce $3 & Up
Oyster Sauce $3 & Up
Low Sodium Soy Sauce $3 & Up
Brown Sugar $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.