20-Minute Pasta Shells Recipe With Ground Beef: 100 Percent Better Than the Box by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Servings: 4 to 6
- 1 box (16 ounces) small shell pasta, cooked according to package directions for al dente
- 1 onion, chopped fine
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pound ground beef (you could substitute Italian sausage or do a combination)
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1 jar (16 ounces) spaghetti sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1 cup frozen green peas
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- chopped fresh basil, for garnish
- shredded Parmesan cheese, for serving
Here's how to make it:
- Brown the ground beef and onion in a skillet, about 5 to 7 minutes. Add the garlic and cook 30 seconds. (If using Italian sausage, cook it along with the ground beef.)
- Add the white wine and cook, stirring, about 2 minutes.
- Pour in the spaghetti sauce, basil and peas. Cover and simmer gently about 5 minutes.
- Add the cream and cooked pasta shells. Stir to combine. Season with salt and pepper. Heat through. Garnish with chopped basil and serve with Parmesan cheese.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.