OMG 20-Minute Apple Fritter Recipe With a Cinnamon Sugar Glaze by 30Seconds Food
What's better than a hot, sweet, sticky apple fritter? One that's loaded with cinnamon! The best part is that this easy apple fritter recipe is ready in about 20 minutes.
For these homemade apple fritters you'll need flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, milk, eggs, applesauce, fresh apples, powdered sugar, vanilla and vegetable oil to fry them in. The dough is stirred together and then dropped (carefully!) into hot oil to fry until golden brown. The hot apple fritters are then coated in a simple powdered sugar glaze.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 5 to 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 to 20 minutes
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- dash of salt
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons applesauce
- 2 apples peeled, cored and chopped
- vegetable oil, for frying
Here's how to make it:
- To make the cinnamon glaze, combine all the ingredients in a bowl. Mix well. Set aside.
- Stir the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and cinnamon together in a bowl. In another bowl, combine the milk, eggs, applesauce and chopped apples. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients until just combined.
- Heat about 2 inches of oil in a skillet to 375 degrees F. Carefully drop the dough by 1/4 cups into the oil. Cook until golden on each side, about 2 minutes per side. Remove to paper towels.
- Dip the hot fritters into the glaze to coat all sides. Set on wax paper to cool.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.