Everything But the Bagel Deviled Eggs Recipe: 4-Ingredient Deviled Egg Recipe Pops With Flavor by 30Seconds Food
If you love everything bagels and can't get enough deviled eggs in your life, this is your recipe. This everything but the bagel deviled egg recipe has just four ingredients, but the flavor is out of this world.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 7 to 9 minutes to cook the eggs
Total Time: 17 to 19 minutes
- 12 hard-boiled eggs, peeled
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 4 tablespoons cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 tablespoons everything bagel seasoning (try this DIY everything bagel seasoning recipe)
Here's how to make it:
- Put the egg yolks into a bowl and mash.
- Add the remaining ingredients. Mix well. Season with salt and pepper, if desired.
- Spoon the mixture into the egg whites. Garnish with more everything bagel seasoning. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.