4-Ingredient Everything But the Bagel Deviled Eggs Recipe Pops With Flavor by 30Seconds Food
Deviled eggs are the ultimate comfort food appetizer. If you love everything bagels and can't get enough deviled eggs in your life, this is your recipe. This everything but the bagel deviled egg recipe has just four ingredients, but the flavor is out of this world.
The filing for this creamy appetizer is simply mashed egg yolks, mayonnaise, cream cheese and seasoning. Creamy and delicious! This four-ingredient deviled egg recipe proves simple is sometimes best. Serve these creamy deviled eggs as an appetizer or side dish. They're perfect year-round – from the holidays to summer picnics to tailgating to gameday snacking.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes to cook the eggs
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 12 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and cut in half
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 4 tablespoons cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 tablespoons everything bagel seasoning
- Instead of using premade everything but the bagel seasoning, try this DIY everything bagel seasoning recipe.
- Store the leftover eggs in an airtight container.
Here's how to make it:
- Put the egg yolks into a bowl and mash.
- Add the remaining ingredients. Mix well. Season with salt and pepper, if desired.
- Spoon the mixture into the egg whites. Garnish with more everything bagel seasoning. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Total Fat: 4.4g
Saturated Fat: 1.3g
Total Carbohydrate: 0.2g
Dietary Fiber: 0g
Total Sugars: 0.2g
Vitamin D: 8mcg
Recipe cooking times, nutritional information and servings are approximate and provided for your convenience. However, 30Seconds is not responsible for the outcome of any recipe, nor may you have the same results because of variations in ingredients, temperatures, altitude, errors, omissions or cooking/baking abilities. This recipe has been analyzed by VeryWellFit. However, any nutritional information is provided as a courtesy and it is up to the individual to ascertain accuracy. To ensure image quality, we may occasionally use stock photography.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.