10-Minute Dinner Recipes: Light Pan-fried Fish Recipe With 4-Ingredient Lemon Dill Sauce by 30Seconds Food
Fish cooks fast, which makes it an ideal choice for busy days. This easy pan-fried fish recipe has a simple lemon and dill sauce and is ready in about 10 minutes.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 4 to 8 minutes
Total Time: 9 to 13 minutes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 fish fillets (tilapia, sole, halibut, cod, salmon, haddock, etc.)
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh dill
Here's how to make it:
- Season the fish fillets with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with the Italian seasoning. Put the flour in a shallow bowl.
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet. Lightly dust the seasoned fish with the flour. Cook in the hot oil until golden on both sides and cooked through, about 2 to 4 minutes per side depending on how thick the fish is.
- To make the sauce, combine the yogurt, mayonnaise, lemon juice and dill. Season with salt and pepper. Stir to combine. Serve with the fish.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.