Broccolini & Rice Noodles Recipe: This 15-Minute Asian-Fusion Noodle Recipe Is Good Hot or Cold by 30Seconds Food
Swiss chard? Pine nuts? Broccolini? Rice noodles? This Asian-fusion rice noodle recipe has some unexpected ingredients, but after one bite you'll wonder why you've never combined them before. This easy recipe is good hot or cold.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 8 ounces rice noodles
- 1 bunch broccolini, ends trimmed
- 2 cups Swiss chard leaves, chopped
- 1/8 cup pine nuts
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (or to taste)
- pomegranate seeds (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Add the broccolini and cook until crisp-tender, about 3 to 4 minutes. Remove with a slotted spoon to a plate.
- To the same boiling water, add the rice noodles and cook according to package directions, about 3 minutes. Drain.
- Combine all the sauce ingredients in a bowl.
- Put the broccoli, noodles, sauce, pine nuts and Swiss chard into a large skillet. Cook for about 1 to 2 minutes. Garnish with the pomegranate seeds, if using.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Rice Noodles $2 & Up
Pine Nuts $4 & Up
Low Sodium Soy Sauce $3 & Up
Rice Wine Vinegar $3 & Up
Sesame Oil $2 & Up
Fish Sauce $2 & Up
Red Pepper Flakes $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.