Mayonnaise Eggs Recipe: Mayoneggs Are Really a Thing, But Does Mayonnaise Bring Out the Best in Eggs? by Donna John
A new viral recipe gave me mixed emotions. Mayonnaise eggs? I was skeptical until my first bite. This mayonnaise egg recipe (aka mayoneggs) is creamy, fluffy and some of the best scrambled eggs I've ever made. This recipe first appeared as an advertisement for Best Foods mayonnaise in 1972. The mayonnaise really did bring out the best in these eggs.
Prep Time: 0 minutes
Cook Time: 2 to 3 minutes
Total Time: 2 to 3 minutes
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the eggs and mayonnaise in a small bowl. Season with salt and black pepper.
- Whisk the eggs together with the mayonnaise.
- Melt the butter in a nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Add the eggs and cook, stirring, until cooked through and fluffy.
- Garnish with fresh herbs, if desired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Nonstick Skillets $10 & Up
Whisks $5 & Up
Mayonnaise $3 & Up
Hellman's Real Mayonnaise $3 & Up
Black Pepper $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.