This Cinnamon Apple Cream Pie Recipe May Be the Best Pie You'll Ever Eat by 30Seconds Food
Apple pie fanatic? If you love cinnamon, apples and all things creamy, this apple cream pie recipe is calling your name. Loaded with tender apples, cream and lots of cinnamon, it may be your new favorite fruit pie recipe.
This easy apple cinnamon cream pie starts with a refrigerated pie crust, so it's easy even for beginning bakers. Here is what you need to bake this delicious apple pie recipe: a pie crust, granulated sugar, flour, ground cinnamon, fresh apples, heavy cream and vanilla extract.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Total Time: 55 minutes
Servings: 8 (makes 1 pie)
- 1 refrigerated pie crust, thawed
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 6 apples, peeled, cored and sliced thin
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- egg wash, for top
- If you are a fan of raisins, you could add some into the filling. Fan of nuts? Throw a handful of walnuts, almonds or pecans into the mix. Make it your own!
- You can make your own homemade pie crust instead of using premade.
- To fancy up your pie, make a lattice design with the top crust.
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the sugar, flour, cinnamon and apples in a bowl. Toss to combine.
- Add the cream and vanilla. Toss gently.
- Put one crust on the bottom of a pie plate according to box directions. Pour in the apple mixture. Top with second crust. Cut slits in the top. Brush with the egg wash. Sprinkle with a little more cinnamon, if desired.
- Bake in a preheated 400 degree F oven for about 45 minutes. If the crust gets too brown, cover with foil.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Total Fat: 10.6g
Saturated Fat: 3.3g
Total Carbohydrate: 64.4g
Dietary Fiber: 4.9g
Total Sugars: 47.7g
Vitamin D: 4mcg
Recipe cooking times, nutritional information and servings are approximate and provided for your convenience. However, 30Seconds is not responsible for the outcome of any recipe, nor may you have the same results because of variations in ingredients, temperatures, altitude, errors, omissions or cooking/baking abilities. This recipe has been analyzed by VeryWellFit. However, any nutritional information is provided as a courtesy and it is up to the individual to ascertain accuracy. To ensure image quality, we may occasionally use stock photography.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.