Cinnamon Apple Cream Pie Recipe: This May Be the Best Apple Pie You've Ever Eaten by 30Seconds Food
If you love cinnamon, apples and all things creamy, this apple cream pie recipe is calling your name. Loaded with tender apples, cream and lots of cinnamon, it will be your new favorite fruit pie recipe.
If you are a fan of raisins, you could add some into the filling. Fan of nuts? Throw a handful of walnuts, almonds or pecans into the mix. Make it your own!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Total Time: 55 minutes
Servings: Makes 1 pie
- 1 box refrigerated pie crust, thawed
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 6 apples, peeled, cored and sliced thin
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- egg wash, for top
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the sugar, flour, cinnamon and apples in a bowl. Toss to combine.
- Add the cream and vanilla. Toss gently.
- Put one crust on the bottom of a pie plate according to box directions. Pour in the apple mixture. Top with second crust. Cut slits in the top. Brush with the egg wash. Sprinkle with a little more cinnamon, if desired.
- Bake in a preheated 400 degree F oven for about 45 minutes. If the crust gets too brown, cover with foil.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Pie Plates $8 & Up
Ground Cinnamon $3 & Up
All-Purpose Flour $2 & Up
Vanilla Extract $4 & Up
Granulated Sugar $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.