Deviled Egg Pasta Salad Recipe: The Best Pasta Salad Recipe by Donna John
So you don't have to make deviled eggs and pasta salad this weekend at your family get-together. Perfect!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 8 to 10 minutes
Total Time: 23 to 25 minutes
- 6 hardboiled eggs
- 8 ounces elbow macaroni or other small pasta (I used cavatappi)
- 3/4 - 1 cup mayonnaise (depends on how creamy you want it)
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- ground cayenne pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion,
- 3 green onions, chopped
Here's how to make it:
- Cook the pasta according to packages directions. Drain and rinse under cold water.
- Put the egg whites in a large bowl. In another bowl, mash the egg yolks.
- Add the mayonnaise, mustard, lemon juice, vinegar, garlic, paprika and cayenne to the egg yolks. Mix well. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the green onions and red onion to the egg whites.
- Stir the mayonnaise mixture and pasta into the egg white mixture. Season with salt and pepper, if needed.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Elbow Macaroni $1 & Up
Cavatappi $2 & Up
Dijon Mustard $2 & Up
Mayonnaise $3 & Up
Vinegar $1 & Up
Smoked Paprika $2 & Up
Cayenne $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.