20-Minute Creole Chicken Recipe: Ring the Dinner Bell for This Easy Chicken Recipe by 30Seconds Food
Spice up dinner tonight with this easy one-pan creole chicken recipe. Adjust the seasonings to fit your family's taste. Serve over rice.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 12 minutes
Total Time: 17 minutes
- 4 boneless chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 ribs celery, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 can (14 ounces) diced fire-roasted tomatoes (do not drain)
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 can (6 ounces) tomato paste
- 1/2 - 1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning or creole seasoning
- rice, for serving
Here's how to make it:
- Heat the oil in a skillet. Add the chicken and cook until browned and just cooked through, about 5 minutes. Remove to a plate.
- Add the onion and celery and cook until soft, about 2 minutes. Add the garlic and cook 30 seconds.
- Add the tomatoes, chicken broth, tomato paste and Cajun seasoning. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Put the chicken back into the pan. Cook about 1 more minute to heat through. Serve over rice.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Skillets $10 & Up
Fire-roasted Diced Tomatoes $2 & Up
Chicken Broth $1 & Up
Cajun Seasoning $3 & Up
Creole Seasoning $3 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
Tomato Paste $1 & Up
Rice $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.