Win Dinner With This 30-Minute One-Pan Ground Beef & Cabbage Casserole Recipe by 30Seconds Food
You could use other cheeses instead of cheddar cheese. Gruyere, Swiss, mozzarella or Monterey Jack would work well.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 - 4 cups chopped cabbage
- 1 can (10 ounces) tomato sauce or tomato soup
- 10 ounces water
- 1 cup long-grain white rice (uncooked)
- 1 can (10 ounces) tomatoes with green chiles
- 1 can (10 ounces) chicken broth
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 - 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
Here's how to make it:
- Cook the ground beef and onion in a skillet until beef is browned and cooked through, about 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add the cabbage, tomato sauce, 1 soup can of water, rice, tomatoes with green chiles, broth and garlic. Season with salt and pepper. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and cook, covered, about 20 minutes.
- Top with the cheese, cover and cook until cheese has melted.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Skillets $10 & Up
Tomato Soup $2 & Up
Tomato Sauce $1 & Up
Long Grain White Rice $2 & Up
Tomatoes With Green Chiles $2 & Up
Chicken Broth $1 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.