Thai Zucchini Noodles Recipe: This 15-Minute Zucchini Recipe With Pasta Is How to Use That Summer Squash by 30Seconds Food
Complete with a spicy Thai sauce and topped with toasted sesame seeds, this Thai zucchini noodle recipe is easy to prepare and versatile, too! You can add extra vegetables if you'd like.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Servings: 3 to 4
- 8 ounces pasta
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 zucchini, sliced
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 cup chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon red Thai curry paste
- 5 green onions
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
Here's how to make it:
- Follow the package directions to cook the pasta to al dente. Remove from the heat, drain and set aside to cool.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a large skillet over high heat. Add the zucchini and sprinkle with salt. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes, turning occasionally. Remove the cooked zucchini to a plate before it gets too soft.
- Add the soy sauce, honey, chicken stock and Thai red curry paste to the skillet. Heat the ingredients while stirring. Add the chopped green onions to the sauce and mix well. Remove from heat immediately.
- Add the cooled pasta to the skillet and stir to coat with the sauce. Add the cooked zucchini. Mix well.
- To serve, garnish with toasted sesame seeds.
Photo of Thai Zucchini Noodles used with permission by cook.me.
Read the full article on easy Asian recipes.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Pasta $1 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
Soy Sauce $3 & Up
Honey $3 & Up
Red Curry Paste $3 & Up
Chicken Stock $1 & Up
Sesame Seeds $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.