Quick Soba Noodles Recipe With Chicken & Vegetables: 20-Minute Japanese Stir-fry Recipe by 30Seconds Food
Soba is a Japanese buckwheat noodle that can be served hot or cold. This quick and easy soba with chicken and vegetables recipe is ready in about 20 minutes and is a crowd pleaser.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons mirin
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha
- 1 package (12 ounces) soba, cooked according to package directions
Chicken and Vegetables
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced fresh ginger
- 1 pound boneless chicken breasts or thighs, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 cup fresh sliced mushrooms
- 1 small onion, sliced thin
- 2 cups green beans, trimmed and cut into pieces
- 2 - 4 hot peppers (optional)
- sesame seeds, for garnish
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the sauce ingredients. Set aside.
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add the garlic, ginger, chicken, onion and mushrooms.. Cook until browned, about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add the green beans and hot peppers, if using, and cook about 3 minutes more.
- Stir in the noodles and sauce, Heat through. Garnish with sesame seeds.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.