Layered Strawberry Pretzel Salad Recipe Is the Best Kind of Salad by 30Seconds Food
If you've been to a potluck or summer family gathering, you've probably tried this fun strawberry pretzel layered dessert recipe. The salty pretzels, sweet cream cheese filling and fresh strawberries make an irresistible combination.
We're not sure why some call it a salad, but we're fine with whatever as long as we can eat it.
Prep Time: 15 minutes plus 4 hours to chill
Cook Time: 8 minutes
Total Time: 4 hours and 23 minutes
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 1/2 cups finely crushed pretzels
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 box (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tub (8 ounces) non-dairy whipped topping or homemade whipped cream
- 1 container (16 ounces) fresh strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 1 small box strawberry flavored gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
Here's how to make it:
- To make the crust, combine the crushed pretzels, butter and sugar. Press into a 13x9-inch baking dish. Bake in a preheated 400-degree F oven for about 8 minutes.
- For the filling, cream together the sugar and cream cheese. Fold in the whipped cream. Spread it over the cooled crust.
- To make the topping, whisk the gelatin into the boiling water. Stir to dissolve. Add the strawberries and stir to combine. Let the mixture sit for a few minutes to cool before pouring it over the cream cheese layer. Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours to set before serving.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
13x9-inch Glass Baking Pans $9 & Up
Pretzels $2 & Up
Strawberry Gelatin $2 & Up
Granulated Sugar $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.